TERMES ET CONDITIONS
1) This evaluation form is to be completed by Applicants for the Express Entry, Seasonal Work and Work Permit Programs in Canada, as well as by Student Applicants;
2) The completed evaluation sheet and proof of payment of the costs of opening the file which are non-refundable should be sent by email to: email@example.com;
3) The steps to facilitate a file can only be initiated after receipt of the fees for the services to be paid within the time limit set on the invoice and the required documents;
4) Pimmip declines all responsibility in the event that a file takes longer than the time limit of approximately 6 months for the need of investigation carried out by the parties involved;
5) Although Pimmip promises the successful outcome of the facilitation procedures, the reimbursement conditions after the costs of the services are collected are defined as follows in the event of cancellation of the file by the client for any reason: - Between 1 to 7 days: only 50% of the fees collected will be reimbursed; - Between 8 to 31 days: 50% plus the administrative costs spent will be reduced; - After 31 days: no refund will be given. Therefore the client will be forced to be replaced by a 1st degree family member, or to wait for the finalization of his file.
6) Any reimbursement granted to the client can only be effective within 3 months after the organization has given their consent.
BRING YOUR CAREER ON THE RIGHT TRACK. START TODAY!
Pimmip is primarily a personnel recruitment service across Canada. We recruit and place staff in all kinds of businesses. Our customers can tell us that we are the employers All Azimuts.
© PIMMIP 2018 | Designed & DEVELOPED by JOSUEDESIGN